What are the advantages of purchasing royal jelly produced by GPGR members ?
We could simply tell you that you will not find better than GRF-Gelée Royale Française® but this seems too easy. So here are its assets in detail :
Obtain a high-quality product :
- Jelly obtained without feeding with sugar
- Jelly that is not frozen – freeze dried – mixed
- Jelly stored at temperatures between +2°C and +5°C : its properties are preserved !
- Stringent quality standards enabling to obtain a high-quality product whether production is organic or not
- It is forbidden to treat the hives during the production period – should this prove necessary they are removed from the process
Limit environmental impact thanks to :
- French production, which thus limits the carbon footprint due to transport but also has positive repercussions on the local economy by preserving jobs and via direct purchase from the beekeeper !
- The elimination of toxic products used for hive treatment, hive smoking, etc.
Purchase a controlled and traceable product :
- Producers are inspected by GPGR employees who are themselves audited by an independent quality control organisation: Bureau Veritas.
- Product traceability: from the producer to the consumer thanks to pots bearing a unique number.
Obtain a marketing advantage :
- Once the first purchase has been made you will have the possibility of being displayed on the map of France which is consulted by many customers
- We will be able to relay your information pertaining to royal jelly on our social networks
- You will have access to numerous marketing solutions: posters, flyers, brochures. Point of Sale (PoS) advertising such as a brochure display or shelf eye-catchers